Thursday, November 13, 2008

My experience 1

This series is a collection of posts I had compiled way back in May 2004...enjoy!

An experience of mine...i can never forget...
Those were the days when i was in school. we lived in an apartment house. i was
a physical dupe of my sister in the sense that every robe of hers fitted me
perfectly. of course now, i have grown bigger. ok...let me start now...
some of our relatives were coming to our home to spend time with us and go
around the places here. i had my exams coming next month. so i had a chance to
stay at home! i planned my programme for the day. finally the day came. early
morning my parents, my sis and the relatives left in a van and were to be
coming back only by the evening. my mother had cooked food for me. it was really
a day i had been waiting for! i took bath around 7:30; but before that this girl
had decided what to wear! i took out the ghagra choli of my sister that i always
wanted to wear and spread it out on the bed. i was quite childish and youthful
then...soft skin,etc.
i took bath and applied my sis's powder on my body. great smell and feeling.
then i wore a bra and stuffed them moderately. i went to the bed and took the
choli and put it on. Perfect fit! Encouraging! i slid the ghagra and slid it up
my smooth legs and tied at my hip, with my midriff bare. it was a great feeling.
i went to the mirror and appreciated myself. i put on lipstick. my hair was due
a hair cut and was longish. i parted it in the middle and put two yellow hair
clips to hold the hair in place. then came the bindi too. i wore some bangles,
necklace. i really looked gorgeous, maybe competent with a beauty queen!
i started roaming around the home singing tunes. i watched tv for some time. i
felt thirsty a lot. immediately got up and went into the kitchen. i poured some
water into a glass and started drinking it. when i removed the glass from my
mouth and straightened my head, i looked out of the kitchen window. our
apartments were such that, our kitchen window and our neighbor's kitchen window
were exactly opposite. it was such that one could look into the length of the
house from the opposite house. our neighbour aunty was looking at me straight! i
was shocked. i immediately bent down to come out of the angle of her vision. i
was red. i crawled into the adjacent room and fell on the bed.
in two minutes i fell asleep. after about ten minutes, i heard the door bell
ring. i went to the door and looked through the small glass on the door. she was
standing there! she shouted from outside...open the door...dont be shy...my good
girl! what was i to do??? if i allowed her in she would embarass me. but if i
didnt, there was a risk that she could tell this to my parents. the latter would
have been dangerous. i decided to open the door. she came in and i closed the
door behind her. she went and sat in the sofa. she suddenly said, "Preeti, get
me a glass of water. i was sure she called me preeti. i obeyed her. i gave her a
glass of water, she pulled me by my hand and i fell in the sofa. she laughed.
she said...hey pretty guy, i didnt know u had so much talent! i like u. i
normally get bored in the mornings. perhaps u could play with me...i could not
speak. she ran her fingers through my hair. she said i would look better in two
plaits. she took me in and combed my hair into two plaits. i felt even femme
after that. the way the plaits pulled my hair...the slight pain...i started
enjoying.
i pleaded her not to tell anything to my parents. she laughed and said...oh
silly girl! dont be afraid! i like u. but i have one condition. u must obey
whenever i ask u anything...i had no option. i had to agree. she got up, went
out and asked me to close the door. i felt relieved! i sat near the cooler and
relaxed. there was the bell again! she was there again! and she had someting in
her hand! she came in and i closed the door. she put the packet on the table and
took me in. she asked me where the cosmetics were and applied some makeup
properly. i was in her hands. i could not dare to speak!
she took me to the drawing room and asked me to sit in front of the large wall
scenery. she came to me and adjusted my pose. i was feeling uncomfortable. she
opened the packet and......oops..........it was the camera...the worst thing i
could think of! she took some snaps in different poses, expressions. she asked
me when my parents were coming back. when she heard the word evening, there was
a separate happiness in her face. she brought one of her sarees. it contained a
brown border...that was the color of my choli...i mean my sis's choli. so no
probs!
the first time i wore a saree. she brought some false hair. she had shorter hair
and she lenghtened it with it. she made a braid for me! that was the first and
only time i was so much fully feminine. she again took some snaps and told me
she would keep them secret. i thanked her. she said it was all not over...but
for today...she said she would leave me. i said ok and she went away. i sat and
worried about the possible outcomes of this. nothing could be done. i
immediately removed the clothes and took a bath to remove any marks on my face.
later my parents came back home and asked me if i had i could make full use of
the time.i had answered "YES". Anything wrong???
i would like to receive responses and opinions on the above. i had one more
experince later with her and have some of my friend's experineces to share with
u all. i can post it to u after this is responded to!

Preeti.

No comments: