Thursday, November 13, 2008

Experience 12

As the days passed by, i became more and more of a
girl. i started actively helping mom both in and
outside home. i assisted her in shopping, doing work
at home. some times, when mom didnt feel like cooking,
i would cook that day. i had learnt a lot of domestic
activities. mom would tell people outside that i was
the daughter of her cousin. as a result, there was
simply noone who would treat ot think of me as a guy.
now i dressed up myself without mom's help, combed
hair on my own(all the basic plaits etc), applying
makeup etc. i used to apply hair-removal creams on my
face and avoided shaving. mom would ask me to use
haldi(turmeric) once a week on my face, hands and
legs. that not only prevented hair growth, but also
gave my skin a good glow. of course when mom asked if
i minded shaping my eye brows, i hesitated. she said
it was ok. basically because i was to get back to my
routine, so i tried to minimize any additional changes
in me. i already feared if anyone in my class would
coment looking at my skin and hair(the texture etc).
rahul would leave tomorrow. i would be all alone with
mom once again. i really felt bad and weak. i spent
the whole day with him. he said he would miss me a
lot. he told me he wished i was a real girl! i felt
shy. he gathered me with his hands and pullled me
close to him and hugged me. i felt as a girl whose
husband was leaving her and going away on a very long
tour. even mom was a bit dull with the thought of son
leaving tomorrow. that day evening, we went to Ganesh
temple and prayed for the good of all. a lady selling
flowers asked if we were a married couple. mom and
rahul said yes. she said we made a good couple. i was
wearing a green sari and mom asked me to put the pallu
over my head. she had given me a lot of bangles to
wear. it was really pleasnt outside. it was the first
time in 45 days that me, rahul and mom had goen out
together. we sat at the steps of the temple enjoying
the breeze. i removed the pallu over my head and put
it down. mom set right my hair which had become
loose at the back and again put back the rubberband.
all that had become quite common to me. after about
1/2 hour, we took an auto back home. that night i
cooked the food. mom wanted to spend the whole time
with her son. after dinner we again spent some time in
the open.
the next morning we got up early. rahul was leaving
tonight. even i felt the feeling of parting with my
man. the day went normal. rahul was busy packing his
luggage. i sat nearby watching him and assisted him.
rahul later kissed me and hugged me tightly. he mde my
hair lose and it fell over my face and he kissed me
again. he was very romantic. i think mom was not at
home. he reoved my sari. he played with my bare navel.
it gave a tinkling feling. i felt aroused and was
getting hot. my ears and face became red and hot.
rahul asked me why i was getting nervous. i had no
reply. then he left me. i reset my hair into ponytail
and wore back the sari. i sat silently. later mom
came.
the day went very fast. evening came and in about an
hour rahul was leaving. i sat silent and allowed mom
and rahul to converse. rahul called a taxi and we all
left for the station. at the station, rahul hugged me
and kissed me on my cheek. as rahul boarded the train,
mom took me near her and patted me on my head. that
was it. the train moved leaving both of us on the
platform. we came home and retired in our rooms.

Feedback plz................PREETI.

No comments: