Thursday, November 13, 2008

Experience 4

So my vacation continued as follows...
Daily morning we would get up at 5 and go for a stroll. gradually
we increased the time to one hour. we chatted of several matters as
a mother and daughter would do. i always enjoyed it. in the
afternoon, 'mom' would sleep for about two hours when i would
take out my books and study. in the evening, after she got up, i
would serve my mom with tea like a good daughter. i really enjoyed
being with her.
in the morning after we came back from walking, mom would take
bath first, then i would. she would glance the paper in the mean
time and come to my room after a while. after i came out of the
bathroom, she would help me and teach me some good methods etc of
dressing up, grooming. she would help me put on my bra, dress etc
and each time she would tell me i must start dressing up myself.
but i would playfully say, plz mom next time onwards...each time i
would say! i loved my mom. then she would apply make up on my
face, comb my hair.
after about 15 days or so, one morning she said i could wear a
ponytail now! i felt elated! i washed my hair that day, wore my
favorite ghagra choli and mom took me to her bedroom and made me
sit in front of the dressing table. she brushed my hair, applied very
little oil, again brushed. then she started combing it backwards and
finally i could feel the pressure all over my head of the hair being
pulled. i could hardly see it. she told me it was quite small but said
there was nothing to worry. she said my hair grew quite fast. in
addition she also applied almond oil with which, she said, hair grew
even faster. great! i ten days more, i could swing my ponytail!
sometimes she would braid my hair too! she said she liked to see me
in two braids. at nights she would braid my hair, though in the
mornings, she would asked me to do my hair myself. she maintained
excellent cleanliness in the house and instructed me to be neat too.
i too would take bath in the evening also, change clothes, wear a t
shirt and skirt. i would not use lipstick or bindi at nights. my mom
said i should be like a modern girl at nights. i also had two short
skirts. i loved them!
i forgot to mention one point that occured on the first day itself.
after we got back from morning walk, mom put some hair removing
solution in the bath tub for me. she asked me to immerse my whole
body except my head in it. all the hair had come off! i felt very very
strange! very cool sort of thing. so when i wore a short skirt, my
legs looked sexy! my hands too looked great, especially in a
sleeveless dress. i admired my appearance.
thrice a week she would insist me on applying kajal, as it made
one's eyes a bit bigger and beautiful. hope now u could imagine the
extent to which i was a girl. except my bottom part, i was at every
inch a girl.
there are a couple of incidents during the same vacation where some
guests came to our home, one day mom's son came home surprisingly!
plz reply well, express ur opinions, raise questions, make it
interesting for me too! i simply am writing these and dont know
how u all feel. plz reply!!!

Preeeeti.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love ur stories im veena