Thursday, November 13, 2008

Experience 8

sorry sisters, i was out of station, so could not post my experiences.

this was indeed the best and greatest and the most unexpected thing...
last evening, we had been to a movie. today, we wanted to be at home and relax
ourselves. we slept in the afternoon. that evening, mom said both of us (rahul
and me) were going on very well with each other. she said she loved to look at
us both together. immediately, rahul snapped, "mom, i wanna marry preeti." i
laughed out and said dont be silly rahul. i said it would not be possible. i
toook it as a joke. mom said yes! i was a bit flabbergasted at that as i didnt
expect that word from her. she said to rahul that he could marry me day after
tomorrow. i asked mom if she was serious. she said "YES"!
that night, after rahul was out to a nearby shop, mom called me and asked if i
didnt want to experience a marriage. she said...obviously it cant be real, so if
i didnt mind, i could have the best experience of being a girl...and said it was
just for fun. i accepted as it would have been the only period in my life where
i could experience marraige and the married life of a girl. never ever could i
think of experiencing it again. i had to grab this oppurtunity.
that night, mom asked me sleep in a sari as a married girl normally does. but
she added that most of the girls now a days were after following the western
patterns and wore nighties, skirts etc even after marriage. she said i was more
suited as a traditional indian girl. i nodded. after i took bath that evening,
mom gave a ordinary satin sari and blouse to wear. after i wore the sari with
mom's help, she did my hair in a single braid and put on my forehead a red
circular bindi. i realized i looked like a girl to be married. internally i
thanked mom for all the pains she was taking to give me pleasure. i owe her a
lot. she then changed my earrings with simple rings that lookes like a flower.
also she gave me a gold necklace with a nice locket to wear. she gave me some
bangles to wear. i really felt full. at dinner, rahul said i looked a bit
different today, like more of an indian village girl now. he was right! mom
asked rahul to put the piece of roti he was holding into my mouth. i
looked at her and smiled. rahul put the roti in my mouth. mom turned to me and
said it was my chance now. i took a big piece of roti, put good amount of curry
and stuffed it in rahul's mouth. he laughed funnily. mom too laughed and said i
was a childish girl. i bent my head and smiled.
that night rahul asked mom if he could sleep with me. mom said no. she said,
"wait a day more dear, u will enjoy it!" i knew what she meant. anyway, he
kissed me on my cheek and went to bed. i blushed. we too went to bed. now a days
we were not getting up before 6:45. the next day, i got up at 7:00. after i
brushed my teeth and had coffee, mom asked me to move to my room. there, she had
kept a plate on the floor. i think it contained a mix of haldi and chandan and
it was for me! i was going to be the bride! she bolted the door. she made me sit
on a low stool and she sat beside on another stool. she asked me if i knew what
it was. i blushed and she patted on my head and said, "silly girl!" she then
asked me to remove everything. i removed the jewellery and the sari and again
sat. she asked me to remove everything once again. i again got up and looked at
her. she nodded at the petticoat and blouse. i removed them and then bra too. i
then sat with my breasts exposed; i sat only in a
panty. she made a bun of my hair. she then took the plate in her left hand and
started applying the paste all over my face first, then hands, chest and then
legs. while she applied the cream over my breasts, she squeezed them repeatedly
and said they had gained excellent shape. when she took the flesh and released,
they tingled. i felt sexually aroused. after completing the process, she got up,
opened the door and asked me to close it again. from outside, she shouted, "take
bath after about 2 hrs." i said OK.
i now had to spend 2 hrs naked! after 5 mins., i got a brilliant idea of putting
down all my till date experiences on paper. i opened a dairy and started writing
all the things that happened in the holidays. after writing for a long time, i
realized 2 hrs had crossed. so i put the diary under my pillow and went to
bathroom. i first washed my body and then undid the hair and washed it with a
shampoo. i felt my hair softer and brighter after i came out of the bath. i had
a glance at myself in the mirror. my skin was smoother and had attained a slight
glow. i wore a churidar, did my hair into a ponytail and went into the drawing
room. mom looked at me, got up at once and took me in again. she said i was
supposed to be wearing a sari. so i changed into a pink sari which had flower
embroidery all over. she did a braid for me and put some makeup.
then i went to the sitting room where rahul was sitting. mom came and asked
rahul not to speak much. he smiled and nodded. mom made me sit opposite him in a
chair and bent my head. rahul was looking at me. i tried lloking at him from the
corner of my eyes. he was smiling. i again bent my head. he asked me a few
questions about my studies, etc. i answered everything, but like a shy bride.
mom came after about half an hour and asked us to come for lunch. at lunch,
yesterday night's event was repeated. we put food in each other's mouths. it was
really fun. i wondered how meticulously mom had arranged all these activities.
mom instructed us both to take rest in the afternoon for a better experience in
the night. he went to mom's bedroom and me to mine...
more to come. keep sending replies. it encourages me a lot! plz send feedback on
what u think of my behavior, etc. thank you
Preeti.

No comments: