Thursday, November 13, 2008

Experience 11

i was really caught up in a big mess of work and could not find any time to post
my remaining experiences. now i continue...
Last time i spoke of the forst night experience. now i speak of the remaining:
the next day was really dull and sleepy as we hardly slept the previous night. I
really thank mom who has developed me into a smart and confident girl in all
means. rahul told mom that i really behaved like a shy bride at first and then
like a married girl in the arms of her husband. mom smiled. i went to her and
touched her feet. she blessed me saying," may ur life be very smooth and
successful." i blushed at what she meant. mom told us that we should relax that
day and spend the evening somewhere outside. rahul reminded us there were only 5
days left for his travel. i felt a bit down as if i was getting parted from my
husband! after bath, i wore a red saree and mom made my hair into a single braid
and put flowers in it. i was a bit used to all these. she put gold ear rings to
my ears and gave me a good necklace to wear. i totally had forgotten the details
of my sex! i just believed i was a girl! i
attribute all this only to mom! with all the make up, i just looked better than
any indian bride!

in the evening, rahul suggested we go to a garden after dark as we had been once
before. i nodded. we slept in the afternoon and in the evening, mom asked both
of us to take bath. i took bath and put on a black bra and panties. my breasts
were just ok to fill the bra, so i didnt need any stuffing. i put on a blue
blouse and a petticoat. then i draped around me the shiny blue saree that mom
had given me before our "marriage". the blue saree would have looked great on
me. i just wanted to steal a glance at my personality in the mirror. with my
hair loose over my shoulder, i hurried into the bedroom. mom and rahul were
sitting there, speaking something. at once they looked at me and smiled. i didnt
expect them there! after i looked at myself in the mirror, mom called me near
her and asked me to get my comb and a stool. i obeyed. she asked me to give the
comb to rahul and put the stool in his front. i agreed. i sat on it and blushed.
it was a part of the activities that the newly-weds go
through!
rahul combed my slowly quite expertly, as if he had done it always! he simply
combed my hair from top to bottom for a long time and then started gripping my
hair at the head to form a ponytail. the feeling was great- gettig ur hair
combed by ur husband!
Girls, dont u think that even men can be very playful and submissive at times to
their wives? i really enjoyed. hope i had really married him. i allowed him to
do whatever he wished. he put my hair in different forms, asked mom each time
how it looked and looking a no from mom, changed the style. after many trials,
mom finally gave a yes! he held my hair high, fixed a clip with mom's help, left
it. my hair was fixed at the back of my head and was left to flow down as a high
pony tail. it really felt very different. i shook my head and the hair swinged
around! great! i got up and looked at myself in mirror. i was looking just
awesome in the saree and new exotic hairstyle(wonder whom rahull had seen with
my hairstyle before!). mom adjusted my jewellery and applied light makeup.
rahul came and stood beside me and mom said the same words she always said when
this happened-"u both make a very good looking couple". i would blush at this
and rahul would tighten his grip on me, taking me closer. mom suggested we
better leave early and come back early. i nodded. we had some juice and started
off on the bike. i sat sideways and held rahul at his stomach with my hand. mom
sent us off at the gate. i had always kept my hair weaved when going out on a
bike. this time, my hair was flowing, waving with the air. but it was very cool
outside. i really enjoyed the ride. we went to a general fair(exhibition) where
many things from variuos places are sold. the climate was very friendly and we
hardly had any sweat. we went from stall to stall loking at various things.
rahul offered to buy me a lot of things but i said no. finaly rahul insisted
that i buy something. so i decided to go for some bangles. we went into a
bangles store. i didnt want to speak out much with my half
girl voice. i spoke very littile. rahul asked for various types of bangles and
tried them onme. i said no for many. he commented iwas a typical girl, who
doesnt arrive at her final selection fast. i smiled. i finally agreed upon a
diamond studded bangle set(artificial diamonds). a set of four, two on each
hand. rahul slid them up my arms. i thanked rahul. he hugged me. later we moved
on looking at variuos stalls and i asked rahul to buy a t-shirt, that was hung
outside. i told him it would look great on him. the shopkeeper took a similar
one from inside and gave it to me. i toook it and put it at rahul's back to
check the size. it was good. he took it.
later we had some snacks and started back home. on the way back home, i sat at
the back as usual, but this time i rest my chin on rahul's shoulder. he put his
hand playfully on my head through my hair. i laughed. mom was waiting for us.
she saw my bangles and said they were just great and appreciated my choice. i
thanked her. later i went into my bedroom and put on a nightie and left the
hairstyle as it is. it was very comfortable too!
MORE TO COME!!! PLZ POST REPLIES - ANY THING - POSITIVE/NEGATIVE - about what u
feel about me. i would happy to accept and rectife my mistakes. i am a very
typical who likes to be in contact with a lots of other beautiful girls!
KEEP WRITING TO ME!
Preeti.

No comments: