Thursday, November 13, 2008

Experience 6

now i come to one of the best parts of the vacation...

mom's son(rahul...fictitious) had come. mom had introduced me to him as
preeti. he called me preeti and he treated me as his sister. i loved
his company. he was very well behaved and decent. he was 6' tall, fair
and very good looking. he accompanied us in the morning walk. if i felt
tired, he would help me walk and he liked me a lot. one day morning, i
almost fell down as i felt very weak. he carried me to home that day.
in about 5 days or so, we had become quite close.
we enjoyed together, watched tv sitting side by side, he would put his
hand on my shoulder, caress my cheeks etc. on the 7th day after he
came, mom asked rahul if he had seen me anywhere before. i was startled
and put up a annoying face. rahul looked at me strangely. he could not
recollect. mom asked him if he remembered preetam. rahul was
immediately shocked. he at once looked at me and suddenly came to me
and hugged me. i felt a bit disappointed. i thought now i could not
have that much fun as that when i was a girl for him. but no, he became
more close to me. he would tease me secretly whenever mom didnt see. he
would hit me on my buttocks and say hey preeti gal, my dear. i would
blush.
one day he asked mom if he could take me out to some park. mom said she
didnt mind if i didnt. so rahul and i got ready one evening. mom asked
me to wear a bright green churidar. she combed my hair into a single
braid. she applied lipstick, bindi, kajal and put some nice ear
hangings of gold color, bangles and a nice pearl necklace. i looked
great. rahul also admired me a lot. rahul wore a denim shirt and jeans.
mom said we looked like a married couple. she took some snaps of us and
then rahul took some snaps of me with mom. we set off on his bike. it
was almost dark and so i felt a bit confident. he drove us to a central
park
which was one of the biggest in the city and was a famous resort for
the love birds. there were many bushes, etc where one cuold find
couples making love. first i thought rahul would not make love with me
like others did. but i was surprised when he took me in his arms and we
went to a tall bush whose inside could not be seen unless one came into
it. we went in. we sat down there, he asked me to sleep in his lap. i
did that. felt like heaven! he started caressing my hair. he took of
the rubberband and started untwirling it. i closed my eyes. i never
thought he could be so sexy! then he took several strands of my long
hair and started covering my hair with them. fekt great. then he slowly
started caressing my neck and moved his hand to my chest! he felt the
two masses of flesh with both his hands and slowly whispered in my
ears...hey preeti, are they real...i nodded my head. he giggled and
started pressing them. this was the first time i was pressed by any one
at that part of the body. i felt like a real girl. then he lifted the
hair off my face and pushed it back over my head and started rubbing
his hand on the hair. he was looking at me and smiling. i too smiled.
he complemented saying i was a very confident girl. believe me!
after we spent about an hour there, we got up. my hair was all lose. it
fell over my face again and pulled it back. he gave me his pocket comb
and asked me to comb it. i managed to make a braid again and fastened
fastened it with the rubberband. then we went out of the bush and had
some chat on a stand in the park. he surely took us to be a couple by
the way rahul spread his hands over my shoulder. we ate it and went
back home. i definitely enjoyed the day a lot. mom welcomed us back and
asked me if i had enjoyed rahul's company. i nodded playfuly like a
small child.
it is a day i can never forget in my life! hope u enjoyed reading it.
plz reply with ur opinions and questions if any.

Preeti.

No comments: