Thursday, November 13, 2008

Experience 7

rahul took me to a movie!
the next day after we had gone to the park, rahul suggested we go to a
movie in the evening. i agreed. mom also agreed and said it would be
good as we were getting bored spending the whole day at home. we
relaxed in the afternoon, got up in the evening, very fresh, to enjoy
the day before us. we had tea and some snacks. rahul told me he had
already booked tickets for both of us. i said, "great!", like a small
girl gets excited. rahul told me he had booked tickets for the night
show andwe could leave the home by about 8:30. mom suggested we have
our dinner and go. we agreed.
it was 7:30. rahul came to me and mom, sitting in the verandah, and
said that i better start getting ready. i nodded. after he had gone,
mom said today would be special in a way. i asked her how. she told me
that today i would be wearing a saree. i said oh! i told her it may be
difficult to manage in a sari. she had stiched two or three blouses for
me and had given me quite good practice in a sari but i hadnt gone out
in a sari. so i said i better wear a churidar in which i felt
comfortable. she stubbornly said no. i bent my head thinking and
nodded. she asked me have a quick wash while she made things ready for
me. i went to the bathroom and took bath. when i came out, mom was
sitting on the bed and the door was locked.
she held a bright blue sari beside her. she asked me to remove the
towel. now i stood in a bra and panty. then she took out the blue
blouse from inside the sari's fold and helped me put it on. she
fastened the hooks in the front. it was quite tight in the sense that
it fitted exactly to my body. i felt strange as i was wearing after a
long time. the blouse had floral patterns on the sleeves. she then
asked me to wear a petticoat and after that she helped me drape the
sari. i felt very very full in the sari, except that it had left my
midriff bare. she complemented on my looks and asked me put on the
makeup. i put on lipstick, bindi, bangles and earhangings. she then
took me to the dressing table and parted my hair in a zig-zag fashion
as many girls do now! it really looked elegant. she then combed my hair
back and tied a braid. she then got a gold necklace from inside and
slid it over my neck and said," preeti, plz be careful with this. i
love it so much." i asssured her its safety. she then patted on my back
twice and asked me to stand. i had a full lenght view of mine.
everyting looked great! then i went into the drawing room where rahul
was waiting and sat beside him. he was stunned at my appearance. i felt
a chill through my spine and quickly kissed him on his cheek. mom was
watching! she was quick to react, saying that we looked like a newly
married couple. i bent my head in shyness. she laughed aloud.
we had our dinner and as planned, left home at 8:30 sharp. on the way,
we stopped and rahul asked me to buy some flowers. he bought quite a
big flower thread and set them in my hair. we reached the theater just
in time. rahul got some samosas to munch. i was a bit surprised seeing
the title of the film. i guessed it to be some xx movie. it had been
that! i guessed maybe he wanted to induce some sexual pleasure in me.
of course i am not sure. we went into the balcony. it was almost full
of couples. i wondered how he always managed to get such places for us!
we occupied a tiny block that was meant for two. he had put his arm
over my shoulders and kept caressing my earrings. i liked the slight
pain it gave when he pulled them slowly. i hardly followed the movie. i
kept thinking of the actions he was doing to me! it was something i
never experienced for that long time! the movie was over by about 11
PM. then we drove back home. mom was sitting watching some programme on
tv. on seeing me she said the flowers looked pretty in my hair. i
blushed and said rahul had arrabged them. she turned to rahul and said,
"dear, dont start treating preeti as ur wife if i said u look like a
couple! i just said that for fun." he smiled carelessly. i then went to
my bedroom and changed into a skirt top. i was very tired. i again went
into the drawing room and saw they were still sitting and chatting. on
seeing me rahul smiled and we exchanged "good night". i went back and
immediately went into a deep sleep. nothing could wake me up! rahul was
sleeping with mom in the main bedroom.
in the morning, i was surprised to find rahul by my side! when i
removed the bedsheet to get up, i found i was in a bra and panty only!
i was surprised as to what rahul could have done to me! i quickly put
on my dress before mom came. maybe i was a bit angry sort of thing. i
didnt tell anything to mom. when rahul got up, i almost shouted at him
and demanded him to tell why he had made me naked. i really felt very
sorry to see his usual smile vanish from his face. i immediately went
to him and kissed him and said sorry, and said i went mad for a moment.
he said it was ok and said he was sorry if he misbehaved. i said it was
ok and said it was my fault for misunderstading him. i sat beside him.
we didnt speak for a moment when mom entered the room with coffee. she
patted me on my head and asked rahul why he came to my room. he didnt
answer. i said ,"mom, we r good and decent friends. rahul is a very
good boy. u need not suspect anyhting wrong in him."
later in the day, we enjoyed as usual...
this was a typical experience a girl would have felt and i thank both
mom and rahul for making me experience such a great thing which i would
not even dreamt of experiencing.
plz send in ur responses of what u felt of my behavior. kindly tell me
if i was wrong in shouting at rahul by mistake. i love getting replies.

Preeti.

No comments: