Thursday, November 13, 2008

Experience 2

Another incident where i enjoyed myself....
our neighbors had transferred to a different place. the next year, i
got my graduation seat in the same place. i thought i must meet
them. i called them on one sunday. they were very happy to see me,
especially my aunt. they told me some news. my uncle was going to
saudi arabia for an year and their only son was going to work
somewhere else. my uncle said if i didnt mind, i could stay with my
aunt as she would feel better and safe. i said i would keep visiting
her. she was happy.
i sent my uncle off. all was fine. i started visiting my aunt soon
often. she used to dress me up as her duaghter(she had only one
son...so she wanted to treat me as her daughter). she was a good
tailor and she started stitching some dresses for me too! i was the
happiest guy(al).
i will send u my vacation experience soon! plz reply!

Preeti.

No comments: