Thursday, November 13, 2008

Experience 9

the night came!!!

that afternoon, we all slept; but i slept for a long time. mom had
tried waking me up from 5:30 onwards, but i got up only at 6:30. when
i got up, my hair was all wavy and it had come lose. i set my hair
behind my ears with both my hands. mom saw me and called me. when i
went to her, she made me sit beside her and undid my hair and roughly
made a ponytail. i was sitting, when she said, "Hey preeti! u have got
a lot to do! u have slept enough. u better get up and start getting
ready!"
i had for a moment forgotten the event that i was going to go through.
i realized she was right and hence stood up. she asked me take bath and
also wash my hair. when i went into my bedroom, she brought me a hair
conditioner shampoo and asked me to wash my hair well. i took it with
my soft hands. i went into the bathroom and took bath. when i opened
the bath door, i found mom and rahul sitting on the cot before me. they
both looked at me. i was still waiting when mom asked rahul to go out
of the room. he went out and mom closed the door. i went near her. she
told it was very late and said i should have got up well before. i
nodded.
she then asked me to remove the towel from my body. i stood in a black
bra and panty. she took a bright red blouse which had rich zaree and
slid it over my arms and fastened the hooks. she showed me a sari and
told me that it was her marriage sari! i said wow! i thanked her for
giving me such a gorgeous sari to wear. she said,"preeti, afterall all
the mother's saris ultimately go to her daughter! i love u my darling."
she then gave me a red petticoat to wear. after that, she opened the
sari. wow! i kept looking at it. it was so good. the best i ever saw!
and i was going to wear it! she helped me wear it very carefully. the
folds and everything just looked very elegant. now i stood beautifully
in a sari. she then took me to the dressing table, made me sit and
applied makeup all over my face. i was indeed the bride! after making
my face, she took a small lenght of some artificial hair and atttached
it to my hair which was in a half made braid. she then weaved some
strands together and again brushed the lenght of my hair. after a
minute, my braid was done! i waved my head so that the braid jumped and
fell over my right breast. i could see it in the mirror before me! it
was...sorry i have no words to say. ursula has rightly said...hair is
the symbol of feminity. mom then got a beautiful red rubberband and
fastened my hair at the bottom. this really elevated my beauty. she
then put on me some very elegant earrings, that were quite big. i shook
my head and they waved with me. i then wore some gold bangles. the
feeling was all together very great, awesome, ...just fail to explain
it well. i got up and had a fulll view at myself. i was a bride, very
innocent, very obedient, just waiting for hwer husband to come and kiss
her on her beautiful red cheeks.
mom simply hugged for a long time. later she went out of my room and
asked me to sit there. she got me some heavy snacks. i had them. she
asked me to sit there and not come out of the room. i obedienly nodded.
she then went out and i closed the door. i sat near the door and took
out my diary and continued writing the experiences. i could hear rahul
asking mom to open the door of my room and mom simply saying no. mom
said he could meet me only after ten pm. it was only getting nine. i
thought i could relax for sometime. at about 9:30, mom asked me to open
the door and she came in and closed the door. we then sat on the bed.
she let her hand move over my silky long hair. she examined my briad
and complemented my beauty. she told me that even she looked verymuch
like me at her marriage. i bent my head in shyness. she then told me
some things about the night that was before...what would be done, how i
must behave, what to do etc. then she realized it was getting ten. she
got up and went out. i heard from behind the door,"rahul, dont get too
aroused. be in ur limits and control urself. dont behave in an
uncivilized way. OK???" rahul said ok, very slowly.
it was ten and i heard a knock. mom asked me to open the door. now
rahul came in. as he did this, he continued standing, staring at me.
maybe he was scarce of words. finally he came to me and hugged me.
i didnt speak a word. it is said that girls are silent on the first
night and men try their best to make their bride interact with them. i
stood like a shy bride, taking everything that rahul gave me. then mom
came and asked rahul to take me to the main bedroom. he smiled. he took
my hand in his and took me to the main bedroom. it was quite well
decorated. the bed was filled with beautiful flowers and the room
scented greatly. mom was looking from outside and she made a sign to
rahul to close the door. he closed the door. i felt a bit nervous. i
stood beside the bed loking at him. he was standing at the door looking
at me and smiling. he then walked towards me and i moved backward. i
suddenly hit the bed and fell flat on it. he kept coming and climbed
over me! he applied little pressure to which i made slight sounds. he
then brought his face to mine and sais...preeti, my darling, i love u.i
took some time to reciprocate this. he then got up, asked me lay on the
bed properly. i occupied the right half of the bed. he then switched
off the lights, switched on the a small bedlamp. the light was very
slight but i could see everything in the room. i closed my eyes. after
a minute, i felt a hand entering my sari. i suddenly opened my eyes.
rahul lay beside me and he was taking his hand to my stomach. then he
slowly moved hhis hand to my bossom. i felt excited. mom had asked me
not to object it. he continued. he then slowly undid the hooks of my
blouse, and pulled its wings aside. i lay quitely. he then slowly asked
me to remove my blouse. i obeyed. then he removed my sari also. i lay
in bra and petticoat. he said he liked me with my hair set loose. so
got up and started unweaving my braid and removed the extra hair. my
hair reduced to less than half of its lenght. i used both my hands and
pulled my hair strands wide apart and dropped them each over my
shoulder. he was looking at me. i went back to my previous posture. he
now playfully meddled with my hair pulling it sometimes, throwing it
over my face and sometimes rubbing his face against my hair...the night
went on for a long time and i just dont know when i went to
sleep........ the best night in my life as a girl...how could i have
experienced it without the great mom and of course...rahul the great.
thanx sisters for having patiently read all my experiences and of
course i wuold have been the happiest girl if i got the expected
response. anyway, the above is just left with about 4-5 experiences
more. will mail them soon! waiting for ur comments, ur feelings about
me, etc.
love to all
Preeeti.

No comments: