Thursday, November 13, 2008

Experience 3

That vacation...the best in my life till now.

i frequently visited my aunt as she was staying alone. i didnt carry
any dresses with me as she made some for me. i loved her a lot. she
stitched for me a couple of churidars, three pairs of simple ghagra
cholis for rough use, bought me some comfortable stuff like skirts
and t shirts. during the day, she made me wear ghagra choli or
churidars, while at nights, i slept in skirt and a t shirt. she also
bought me some nice fitting underwear. though she didnt wear a
bra when at home, she insisted that a teenage 'girl' like me must
wear one. so i always wore a bra.
i had gone there on a weekend, exactly two months before my
vacation started. she asked me not to get my hair cut. she also
asked me to wash it once in three days and oil it well. i followed
her advice. i am not sure but i felt some fast hair growth in the two
months. it went down my hair line and could be plaited with ease.
she also adviced me not to start shaving but use hair removal
creams like anne french so that my skin remained soft. she was
right.
my vacation was starting tomorrow. so i packed a bag with two
shirts and two pants and filled the remaining with my books. that
evening, i took a bus to her home. on the way, i only thought of the
two months before me. it was going to be fun!
i was welcomed with great happiness. she hugged me, gave me a kiss
and said i was not looking good and i have a wash. i called her
mom. she was delighted. she addressed me preeti and said she had
put some hot water in the bath and asked me to have thorough
wash including my hair. she had given me one bedroom. i went into
the bath and did as told, came out wrapping a towel around my
bossom, one around my hair. my room was very well done. on the
bed i found some familiar stuff. there was a bra, panty, a nice blue
ghagra choli. i was delighted. this was what i was waiting for. may
be she had hid my pant shirts somewhere. anyway i didnt need them
for another 2 months. i dressed up, went to her.
she was waiting for me. she got up, hugged me strongly, said i was
looking pretty. i blushed. she playfully rolled her fingers through my
hair, held it with both hands into a plait and said wow! she said
she was very happy for i obeyed her. she led me into her bedroom,
made me sit before the dressing table, started brushing my hair. she
parted it in the middle and pulled each set of strands to each side
and fixed them with nice fashionable hair clips. i really love my
caring aunt. i would die for her!
she had bought some clipon earrings for me that had nice hanging
crystals. she put them on me and then applied lipstick. then she
painted my nails with bright red paint. i was feeling great. of
course i didnt feel red or embarassed. i was very free with her. she
cooked for me my favorite dishes. she insisted that i follow a good
diet so that i would have a good body.
she woke me up early morning and said i would have to get used to
it. we went out into the adjoining park and walked for about half
an hour daily. she told me i had reasonable flesh on my chest and if
i exercised daily, i could make them more prominent and visible.
that was because, she said, my stomach would go in flat and thus
give me a good figure. so this was my early morning routine!

there is a lot to come... this was just the beginning...preeti loves
getting replies and encouragement!!!

Preeti

No comments: