Thursday, November 13, 2008

Experience 5

now of some experiences with someone...
it was after 35 days my holidays started. we followed our usual routine. by
about 10:30, we were both ready and sitting in the drawing room watching tv.
suddenly, the door bell rang. i went and opened the door. my mouth dropped!!! i
was speechless. my mom called from inside and asked who it was. mom's son had
come! very unexpected! he was a bit surprised seeing a new girl at home but i
was sure he didnt recognize me! i gave way for him and he came in. i dont think
he would have thought of me as their maid! mom was also surprised on seeing him.
she hugged him immediately. he explained he had some work here and would here
for 20 days. mom was very happy. i was too! mom introduced her son to me as if i
didnt know him! he greeted me hi with a gorgeous smile. mom introduced me as
preeti, as she always called me and said i was the daughter of her friend and
was studying there. i returned complements with a gentle smile. (hope he liked
it!).
to be continued...!
Preeti

No comments: