Monday, November 19, 2007

Caught!

I was 14. My exams had started...we had relatives at home and my family was getting ready to take them to a temple in the adjoining town. Excitement picked up inside me! I started drawing plans...

The day came & the house was empty except me by about 9 AM. I went to my sister's wardrobe, took out the pattu langa (south indian silk ghagra choli) and put it on my bed. I removed my t-shirt, pant & baniyan. I then put on the langa (long skirt). The langa was like a tunic with a baniyan like top attached to it. So I had to slide it over my head and allow it to fall. It covered me from top to bottom. The sleeves & arms were left bare by it. I then held the blouse and wore it above the langa. I remember it was a yellow color langa with a mustard color jacket. I was very happy to see myself in a complete girl's dress, with so much time to spare! I first saw myself in the full length mirror, circled round so that my langa flew with the air & gave me a wonderful feeling.

Then I started going around the house, watching TV for sometime, secretly staring out of windows, sleeping on bed, etc. Then I felt really thirsty. I went to the kitchen, took out a glass, filled the glass & drank it. As I turned back to come out of the kitchen, I realized my mistake! I was being watched by my neighbor aunty through the kitchen window! I was shocked; sudden fear and embarrassment filled me. I immediately fell down to my knees & then stomach and quickly crawled out of the kitchen into the hall.

For some time, my head was filled with fear & disappointment. This was the first time I was seen crossdressing by someone else. I quickly went to my room, took off the clothes & put back my own clothes. I then folded back my sister's clothes & put them back in her wardrobe. Luckily, the aunty didn't come back later & complain on what she saw to my parents...else I would have been done for!

I can never forget that day in my life!!!

I quite remember how soft skinned, fair & slim like a girl I was back then. I seriously feel sad I didn't have a camera then. My youth life as a girl has not been captured in frame......

1 comment:

Harrish Posa said...

i am a cd from Hyd, to contcat mail me to mrs_laxmivenkat@yahoo.com